Cole was promoted to Orange Belt, after almost 1.5-years (since his last belt) of hard work and dedication… You can read more about it, and see some photos on his blog . Congratulations Cole.
You can read how this journey began . And one of the original stories we read at Pottstown Judo, and so nominated Cole for the June 2007 KarateAngles.com Kid of the Year . (I was awarded Sensei of the Month June 2007, and Pottstown Judo as Club of the Month, for promoting visually disabled judo).
Cole practices the Tenshin-Ryu style of Karate.
* Please note, I’m not Cole’s instructor, simply a friend…
Possibly Related Posts:
- Orientation and Mobility: SEPTA Regional Rail – Part 2 
- Ladies and gentleman I give you the presidents speech… 
- Ladies and gentleman I give you the president… 
- Your disabled, you understand… 
- He’s baaaaack!