We have some minor updates to tell you about… I’ve updated the blog back end to WordPress 2.7.1, and installed some new plugins. Of note as always is our Odiogo Audio  plugin and our “Listen Now!” button that has been installed for a few weeks now. I simply LOVE this plugin, and the service is free! I find it very accommodating for people who may visit our blog who are Dyslexic, or have low vision, and would prefer our posts read to them… Very cool!
You’ll now note a “Print This” link at the top of our posts, this will allow you to have a printer friendly version of my posts available to you, incase you want to print out and share a story… I’ve also added a “Possibly Related Posts” plugin, that automatically generates links to, possibly related topics within the blog… And I’ve added a “Popular Posts” plugin as well, for the sidebar to spur interest in my top viewed and commented on subjects.
Some blog linkage updates, now added:
- 5 Minutes for Special Needs , a blog for parents of special needs children, and props to Ellen from To The Max  who now contributes to them as a writer. Ellen’s blog “To The Max” is one of my favorite blogs to follow.
- Coley’s Corner , Coley, and her son Noah.
- Fighting Monsters with Rubber Swords , Author, Robert Rummel-Hudson and daughter Schuyler who’s Fighting Monsters with Rubber Swords.
- n0thingbuteverything , from Australia, a personal blog, a mother and her son, who has CP.
- According to Jude , A blog about a baby’s story, and struggles of his loving mom. Please prey for baby Jude.
- Dr. Barbara Boucher , PhD, PT/OT, and her blog TherExtras.com. Questioning healthcare for children with diagnoses, parenting recommendations, therapy for a meaningful lifestyle change and promoting acceptance for all. An analytical view of the world.
I’ve talked with Dr. Boucher at length about many different subjects in personal e-mails covering many different subjects. I find her views very down to earth and a no BS point of view. (And she comments on my blog as well!) So props to the doc!
As always feel free to visit out friend on the roll, and if you are a friend and are listed, be kind, share the love, and link back to us if you please. You don’t have to, but it’s very appreciated!
Possibly Related Posts:
- National White Cane Safety Day 
- Ladies and gentleman I give you JUDO at the White House… 
- Ladies and gentleman I give you the presidents speech… 
- Pottstown Judo Visits MCAB Day Camp 
- Pottstown Little League Challenger Baseball