The President and First Lady watch a judo demonstration on the South Lawn, which was part of an event promoting Chicago’s 2016 Olympic bid.
Ryan Reser is the uke for a local student. Myles Porter  (Paralympian!!!) was the other judoka in blue. Myles is the third visually impaired athlete to be ranked nationally among his sighted peers. 🙂
Possibly Related Posts:
- National White Cane Safety Day 
- Ladies and gentleman I give you the presidents speech… 
- Pottstown Judo Visits MCAB Day Camp 
- Pottstown Little League Challenger Baseball 
- Through Kyle’s Eyes Foundation