Just a small update on blog friend, professional youth golfer Kyle Lograsso .
At the age of two Kyle was diagnosed with Bilateral Retinoblastoma  eye cancer, and lost an eye to this, he is also partially sighted in his remaining eye. That doesn’t stop him, at only 7 years old, he golfs better then most adults (and can beat them), they say he could be the next Tiger…
Kyle’s parents started the Through Kyle’s Eyes Foundation  to raise funding for Retinoblastoma  research by giving to the Eye Tumor Research Program at Will’s Eye Institute  in Philadelphia, PA!
So please, check this little dude out! And buy some of his Lograsso gear to support eye tumor research… Visit Kyle’s web site to signup for his newsletter and receive updates.
Possibly Related Posts:
- National White Cane Safety Day 
- Ladies and gentleman I give you JUDO at the White House… 
- Ladies and gentleman I give you the presidents speech… 
- Pottstown Judo Visits MCAB Day Camp 
- Pottstown Little League Challenger Baseball